Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

donderdag 12 augustus 2010

My New Story

Hello there,

As the title says I'm working on my new story, the new story of my live.
I'm having a lot of fun "writing" my own story now. I moved into my room for studie last weekend. It was scary but also a lot of fun. I look forward to my new studie. It is going to bring me a lot of oppertunities and new experiences, which are going to be scary, but will most likely turn out to be a lot of fun and/or great learning experience.

I've been reading a lot of blogs lathely, of friends and of other people, and I've learned a lot from those. I'm working on myself a lot, learning about myself a lot with the tips in those blogs, the tips of those people. And having a lot of fun doing so.

Even if there are ups and downs, I don't mind the downs a lot anymore. There not as scary anymore and that makes me really excited to keep going and learning new things.

chibiohimesama

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten