Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

woensdag 29 december 2010

Radical Self love

Hello there *waves*.

I've been reading a lot lately, about self acceptence, self love and self healing.
I always go from one site to an other, being redirected to redirictions.
While reading "The playgirl's guide to radical self love" I found a lot of things that will hopefully help me to learn to love myself a bit more (I'm a big self hating, no matter what people think of me, or how much I pretend loving myself).

Here are 2 video's I want to share with you:

Katie Makkai - Pretty


Learn a little about love from an Angel...


I hope you find them just as magical and helpfull as I do.

Hopefully somday I will learn to love myself and accept myself. Wish me luck <3

Chibi ohimesama

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten