Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

maandag 14 maart 2011

Ill and Shocked...

Hi there readers,

This week I wanted to make a totally awesome post about some cool stuff I discovered while browsing the internet, about my new haircut (which is totally awesome) and a lot of other cute/cool/awesome stuff.

But ever sins last Friday I haven't really felt like writing about my totally awesome stuff. I've been ill sins Friday. And now I'm missing classes which I really don't like. If only school wasn't a 4 hour train trip away from where I am now.

And I'm really shocked. I've pretty much been glued to the television and news web pages to follow everything thats happening in Japan. It's really horrible. I'm praying for all the people in Japan that have been hurt and those who have lost people dear to them.

I hope things go better soon.

Maybe next time I'll feel up to posting about my totally awesome things, but right now, Nothing is totally awesome when I look at the news and hear yet an other drama in Japan :(

Signing out now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten