Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

zondag 15 mei 2011

One new hairdo, coming right up!

Hello my dears,

I'm super exited. Like, super super exited. Why? Because the date has finally been decided. The day I'm going to cut my hair! May 30~! I can't wait!

After thinking it over for almost halve a year, I'm finally doing it. I was always super afraid to cut my hair, because its a huge change (for me) and I was scared of changes. But now, already so much changed. I also already had my hair cut around March. It went form small of my back to just below my shoulder blades. It took me some time to get used to. But now I'm ready for the big step. My new hair length will be: somewhere in between the top of my shoulders to my chin. I'm looking super forward to it!

I've been gathering pictures of short hairstyles to get inspiration/ideas. I found lots of cute pictures that I reblogged on my tumbler . But I'm going to ask the hairdresser what she things is the best haircut for me (my sis will be the hairdresser I'm counting on you bis sis!!)

I might miss the pigtails and the braids, but hair will grow back. I don't think I will regret it. I've been wanting to cut my hair for so long now, but like I said I was afraid. Now, seeing all the girls around me cut they're hair, it gives me courage, but the main reason I'm cutting my hair is for me and me only!

It is really funny though, how my old friends are super against me cutting my hair, especially because its going to be so short. One of my friends even tried to forbid me to cut it. Not working *wink*. My new friends all think it will look super good/cute/sexy on me. It makes me feel good that they support me (my old ones as well, I know you do.)

so, May 30 is the day <3 I will post pictures, this time I will for sure <3

Until next time!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I think it will look great. Funny thing, your new hair length is how I used to have it ^^ I loved it and still love it ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey,

    Indeed hair wil grow back :)

    "It is really funny though, how my old friends are super against me cutting my hair, especially because its going to be so short."
    Its because they to are most likely also afraid of change :) change can be good and change can be bad ... you only know the result when it happened >_<

    "It makes me feel good that they support me (my old ones as well, I know you do.)"

    Thats what friends are for right :)
    Everyone will com around when they see how it looks ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen