Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

dinsdag 14 juni 2011

10/20/30 Day Challenge Idea.

Hello my Dears~


Have you missed me? I've been busy with my studies these past few days (and I still need to keep going) but I took this little moment to write out an idea I have. I got this idea while reading a Magazine article.

As some of you might know, I'm currently looking for myself. I'm not really sure what I want to become, or who I am. I know I want to keep studying Japanese, and I want to do something with my love for fashion. Lately I have also become very interested in writing, blogging and magazines. But I'm really not sure what to do with all of it!!

The other day, when I was riding the train back home, I was reading a magazine we probably all know: Glamour. There was this one article about "Coming out of the closet". Normally this phrase is used for homosexuals who hide they're sexuality or who do not know for sure. But Glamour used it for hiding what you wanted to be/do, or not knowing what you wanted to be/do, Jobwise. It was a really interesting article. (If you live in Holland or Belgium and you want to read it: Buy the Juli 2011 Glamour edition.)

Now for the part that inspired me for the 10/20/30 Day Challenge: Glamour always used these little side boxes with extra information. With this article they also had a side box with extra information about how to find out what your ideal choice for work was. And it is actually really simple! I'll try to translate the extra information for a bit (I do hope thats legal, haha)
What does your ideal day look like?
How do you figure out what your ideal work choice is? Try walking your ideal work(day) through. Live that day as if it where the present, in detail, from the moment you wake up, until the moment you go to bed. Write it down if you think thats easier. The following questions might give you a hand: What is the first thing you do when you wake up? What do you eat for breakfast? Do you prepare it yourself, or does someone bring it to you, along with a rose and a newspaper. What cloths will you wear? Try to think about every part of the day: Are you inside or outside, calm or active, alone or with other people. Try to keep 3 things in mind when you run through your ideal day: WHAT kind of things do you do? It doesn't matter if you do not have the skills yet, you are daydreaming, after all. WHERE are you, in which situation, on which location? And with WHOM do you work, laugh or talk? It does not have to be people you personally know, famous people or imaginary ideal employee are okay as well. This way it will become clear, for example, if you are a teamperson or an Einzelgänger, if you are somebody who wants to take there time working on a big/long project or if you are somebody who needs variation and change.
(source: Glamour Dutch edition Juli 2011)

And thats my idea for the 10/20/30 Day Challenge: To write out my ideal (work) day for 10/20/30 days!!! And I call it: What does your idea day look like 10/20/30 day challenge! This will help me get an idea of what I want to do, whom I want to be, where I want to be. I will try to do this, coming summer. It will give me a good idea what I want to do with my studies if I pass, and it will give me a good idea what I need to look for when I don't pass my upcoming exams (but of course I'm counting on the pass!!!!). I made it a 10/20/30 Day Challenge because I have no idea how many days I can keep it up, but I want to keep it up for 10 days at least! I will probably post the stories on this blog (it will give you some inspiration to do it yourself, and some entertainment to read when your bored, haha). I will post it under the tag: What does your idea day look like 10/20/30 day challenge.

If you do this challenge yourself: Please let me know!! Let me know the end results, or if you post it on your blog, I want to read the stories you come up with! Inspire each other, so to say.
If you take this challenge: Good luck, and lets try our best to figure out what we want to do, so we can become happy!

I will keep you updated!

Love you! Until next time!

(picture source: Tumbler, so no clue xD)

1 opmerking:

  1. Seems intersting indeed... I'll take the chalenge, but I'm gonna start now, instead of towmorrowmorning, with a cup thee and my books, followed by study with a nice glass of baileys in the deep hours of the night~~! After going to bed I will wake up with the sun on my face wihout being botherd by it enz enz enz~~ Like it already!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen